You can write your mob suggestions on this page.
Snails and an alternative rabbit to the vanilla version
You should also add some tameable mobs and things to tame them.
How does a mouse or centipede have more health than a chicken? Don't be afraid to make the tiny critters have only 1 heart or even a single health point! Also, if you haven't done this already, tiny critters should be immune to fall damage (as they are in the real world, see Haldane's classic essay On Being The Right Size).
Make some mobs tamable, please.
Orange1861: Can you add cricket repellent? You place it in a area and crickets don't spawn and only crickets receive the wither effect. This would be good because they keep spawning in my building and they destroy my farms.
Orange1861: Worms and Bees would be wonderful additions. Also making animals+ compatible with ExtrabiomesXL, Fun World Gen, Realistic World Gen, and biomesO'plenty would nice.
Not a mob suggestion, but I suggest you add the new mobs in 1.7.10, because I (like many others) use a lot of mods that are still in 1.7.10. I like this mod a lot and I want to use it with my other mods. Thanks! -64M3_4DD1C7 and sky01_
Crabs shouldn't make skeleton sounds.
Crab legs should be cook-able
Ducks should drop duck, not chicken.
Turtles should drop turtle shells and raw turtle.
Birds should fly.
Mice should spawn in the same conditions as bats.
Centipedes and crickets should have animated legs.
Crickets should only chirp at night.
Add a config so I can change the spawn rates of birds, fish, mice, and crickets. (mice and crickets are WAY too common, I can never find birds, and fish should be extremely common.)
Penguins could be bigger.
Mice should scurry if you get too close to them.
Fish should be thinner.
Crickets and butterflies shouldn't spawn in caves.
Guardians should shoot down all added sea creatures.
Bugs should die as soon as they touch the water.
Birds should drop feathers.
Penguins should drop feathers.
Because whales are mammals are not fish, they should drop whale instead of fish.
In-game configuration of files and an update to at least 1.12
Crickets, butterflies, and other insects should not be able to trample crops
Crickets should only spawn on grass blocks
Butterflies spawn exclusively around flowers, they also gravitate towards bright areas
Frogs that spawn in rivers, swamps, and around naturally generated lakes that drop frog legs as a food item.
Raw duck replacing the raw chicken as a drop from ducks
Goats that can be bred with any kind of crop item, they can also act as an alternate source of milk and raw mutton.
Monkeys that spawn exclusively in jungles as ambience
Badgers that spawn in plains, savanna, and certain types of forest biome who will actively hunt mice, rabbits, chickens, ducks, birds, and snakes (they will also go after the player if they get too close or attack) who could drop a hide of some sorts
Walruses that could spawn along cold beach biomes and icebergs that would attack when provoked, they could drop blubber that could be used to make a certain type of armor to be used underwater and potentially a meat.
Scooby and I are with everyone else on the reducing of spawning of insects, ESPECIALLY crickets. The buggers keep eating all our Scooby snacks, and even when we finally do find a place to hide, we can't escape the "CHIRP. CHIRP. CHIRP. CHIRP". If it isn't fixed soon, I fear we may turn to the dark side.
Oh, and one more thing, if you revise the cricket spawning, please don't just make it for 1.8 version of Minecraft. Please make it for 1.7.10. Please, if you won't do it for us, do it for the Mystery Machine gang as a whole. We promise to never meddle in your business.
I update these suggestions since the last has been refused and I got new ideas. I had thought to new animals to add :
Scorpions : They are agressive only the night and in the darkness like the spiders or when they are attacked. They spawn everywhere in the night.
Rats : They are a bit bigger than mouses and are agressive only the night and in the darkness, or when they are attacked. They spawn in the same places than the mouses but especially in the caves.
Snails and Slugs : Nothing particular to say about them, they advance slowly and are totally inofensive. They spawn in the forests, plains, swamps and jungles.
Bees, Bumblebees, Wasps and Hornets: They spawn the days in small group and foraging flowers. They are neutral and become all aggressive if they are attack and track the player in the same way than the zombie pigmen, but in a really quicker way. They can poison the player. They spawn in forests, plains, swamps and jungles.
Beetles: They are inoffensive. They spawn a bit eveywhere but especially in deserts and savannas.
Mantis: They are neutral and become aggressive when they are attacked. They spawn in the forests, plains, jungles and swamps.
Bears: They are neutral and become aggressive when they are attacked. They spawn in the forests, especially in the taigas. The polar bears spawn in tundras and snowy taigas.
Foxes: They spawn in forest and especially the taigas. They fear the player like the ocelots.
Seagulls: They spawn on the beachs and are totally inoffensive.
Parrots: They spawn in the jungles and totally inoffensive.
Ostriches: They are passive. They spawn in savannas. They tend to put their head in the floor when they are attacked.
Lobsters: They are neutral and become aggressive when they are attacked. They spawn on beachs.
Dolphins: They are passive and tend to turn around the player. They can be trained for travelling the sea.
Stingrays: Brown and smaller version of the manta rays.
Anguillas: They are passive but hurt and poison when they are touched.
Medusas: They are passive but hurt and poison when they are touched.
- New Stuff:
- Hamster balls: Made with 4 glasses. Different colors. 1x1 block.
- Hamster food: Made with seeds, watermelon and pumpkin seeds.
- Peacock feather: Dropped by peacocks. Different colors.
- Frog Legs: Can be cooked. 2 spaces in food bar.
- Buffalo Raw Meat: Can be cooked. 4 spaces in food bar.
- Buffalo Milk: Become Buffalo cheese when in cheese shape.
- Buffalo Cheese: Made with cheese shape. You need to wait 1 day until ready. Can be placed like cake, and can be used 6 times, 1 space in food bar each time.
- Cheese Shape: Make cheese. Can be placed. Made with 4 planks and 1 iron ingot in middle. 1x1 block.
- Fishing Net: Use to catch fish and crabs. The fish doesn't die. Made with fishing rod and webs.
- Aquarium: You can put a few fish and crabs on it. 1x1 block. Made with glass and a bucket of water.
- Gold Wheat: Made with wheat and gold nuggets.
- Unicorn Horn: Can be used to make a wand.
- Magic Wand: Made with Unicorn Horn and stick. Can call the nearest unicorn. Can be used 'til you find one. Then it'll broke.
- Bananas: Used to tame monkeys. Can be eaten. Can be planted in jungle woods, same as cocoa, but only near the leaves. 1 space in food bar.
- Piggy for birds: Birds can be on it. Made with 3 planks and 4 sticks, like a table.
- Nest: Can be placed. Birds live on it, so they can have babies. Made with sticks and web.
- Bird Bath: Can be placed. Birds can take a bath on it. Made with 5 stones, like a table. You must put water sometimes.
- Shark Eggs: Some sharks could lay eggs on the ocean, then we can take it and put on big aquariums, so we can have sharks on it. The waitind tent should be 5 days.
- New Animals
- Boars: Fear the player, but can be tamed with wheat. Become
agressive when attacked. Drops leather and raw porkshop. Spawns in savanas. Lives in flocks (5 or 6). 5 hearts. Try to make male and female
- Goats: Can be tamed with wheat. Can be sheared. Drops wool and raw mutton. Spawns everywhere. Lives in flocks (3 or 4). 3 hearts. Try to make male and female.
- Peacocks: Are neutral, but in panic when attacked. Drops peacock feather. Different colors (black, albino and normal). Spawns in jungles. 1 heart. Try to make male and female.
- Frogs: Fear the player. Drops raw frog legs, that can be cooked. Spawns near water. 1 heart.
- Buffalos: Are neutral, but become agressive when attacked.
Can be sheared. Can be milked. Drops leather, wool and buffalo raw meat. Lives in flocks (4 to 6). Spawn in savanas and plains. 10 hearts. Try to make male and famale.
- Hamsters: Are neutral and can be tammed with hamster food. Can be placed in hamster balls. Drops wool. Spawns in tundras. 1 heart.
- Monkeys: Are neutral. Can be tammed by apples, bananas and melos, but become
agrassive when attacked. Drops melons, bananas and apples. Spawns in jungles. Lives in flocks (4 or 5). 8 hearts.
- Unicorns (yeah, we all want unicorns): Are neutral. Can be tammed with gold wheat. Bigger then a horse. Can be rode without a saddle, but it need to be tammed. If you don't tie them with a lead, they'll follow you everywhere. SOMETIMES spawn on: Black and White Unicorn> Forest, White Unicorn> Taiga. Have special powers, like fly and restore the life of its owner. They protect they owner of hostile mobs. Drop Unicorn Horn and flowers. EXTREMELY RARE. 15 hearts.
- Lions: Attack you when you come closer. Hunt and kill other animals. Don't drop anything. Spawns on savanas. 7 hearts. Lives in flocks (3 or 4 females and 1 male). Try to make male and female.
- In-game Interactions:
- Ducks: Can be tammed with bread crumbs. Lay duck eggs, that spawn ducklings.
- Manta Ray: Drops poisonous thorn that can be used to make a harpoon that can kill other mobs.
- Whale: Jumps out of water sometimes. Can be rode with leads trought the sea :D. Spits water when near the surface.
- Fish: Each tipe of fish can be cooked.
- Snakes: Fear the player, but get agressive when attacked, and then hurt and poison the player. And make them less noisely. It's anoying. :P
- Seeds: Seeds (normal ones) can be put on the floor. And the birds can eat it.
- Mices: Can eat the cheese. Appear in your house sometimes.
- All the animals should have babies and more colors.
- More fish spawns.
- More tipes of whales (random Blue Whale, Sperm Whale, Humpback Whale, Gray Whale...).
- Tortoises should sometimes be upside down xD.
- More colors of octupus, or make them change their color, like the Chamaleons.